Titletown Offering Digital Activities for Community Members
With spring programming in the park canceled, Titletown is offering digital resources, activities and opportunities to connect.
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic resulting in the cancelation of in-person spring programming, Titletown is introducing a variety of all-digital activities aimed at giving community members opportunities to connect, stay busy and have fun during this challenging time.
The programming is kicking off this week and will continue for the next eight weeks, depending on how state and federal social distancing recommendations may evolve.
New digital resources and links will be posted daily for community members of all ages, from students trying to stay engaged with learning to athletes looking to stay active. Craft ideas, cocktail recipes and reading recommendations will be shared each week, and will remain available on-demand in the weeks to come on titletown.com/events/calendar.
Upcoming daily activities include:
- Mondays: Reading Room – enjoy and engage with digital resources with new reading links and discussion prompts for various age groups each Monday at 9 a.m. The virtual program is part of Get Learning! presented by Imperial Supplies.
- Tuesdays: Global Passport – opportunities to travel the world without leaving the living room, with one language/culture being explored for a three-week period beginning Tuesdays at 9 a.m. Global Passport is a program of Get Learning! presented by Imperial Supplies. Backyard Games – fun new games and ideas will be posted each Tuesday at 2 p.m. to get families moving and playing.
- Wednesdays: Bookmark: Titletown’s Article Club – less commitment than a book club but just as engaging, Titletown will curate a collection of thought-provoking, feel-good stories and articles for community members to discuss digitally each week. Music + Movement – playful digital resources for toddlers and preschoolers will bring music and movement activities to life.
- Thursdays: Art Cart – aspiring young artists will be challenged to complete a new art project each Thursday morning at 9 a.m. Mixology – take part in Titletown’s virtual happy hour, with content sharing the backstory of classic craft cocktails and a recipe to try something new at home.
- Fridays: Let’s Move – fitness programming for elementary and middle schoolers will help them stay active while learning remotely each Friday morning at 9 a.m. The Park Bench – take a break for a moment on Titletown’s virtual park bench, with a new video to help community members escape and engage each Friday morning at 11:30 a.m. Boredom Busters – stay safer at home as you learn a new card game, test out a recipe and more, with new resources offered each Friday at 2 p.m.
- Saturdays: Get Fit – get moving at home with new online fitness classes posted each Saturday morning at 8 a.m., offering new ways to work out and stay active for all ages.
- Sundays: Science Sundays – community members will be invited to channel their inner scientist through digital learning with a STEAM focus (science, technology, engineering, arts, math) with new resources Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. Crafternoon – enjoy a Sunday fun-day by creating something beautiful with repurposed items from around the home. Pairs well with a virtual hangout and beverage of choice on Sundays at 3 p.m.
A full schedule and further details about ongoing digital events and programs are available at titletown.com/events/calendar.
Up-to-date information about activities and programming is shared through Titletown’s social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB, twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown also includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery and Associated Bank. For more information, visit titletown.com.