Titletown Kicking Off Summer Activities June 1
Summer Fun Days Showcase to feature free, fun, outdoor activities and BoDeans concert
Titletown is ready for another fun summer and is inviting community members to see what’s in store with the Summer Fun Days Showcase, presented by Lodge Kohler, on Saturday, June 1, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The free event will kick off the summer season and the wide variety of programs and activities that will be offered at Titletown the next few months. The day will culminate with a concert featuring the celebrated Wisconsin-native rock band BoDeans at 7:30 p.m.
The Summer Fun Days Showcase will feature free activities and fun for all ages, including:
- Fitness: Lodge Kohler Yoga (registration required), Peter Kraus Boot Camp (registration required), live DJ and chair massages
- Interactive games and activities for all ages: inflatable Sumo Wrestling, Ryder Cup “closest to the pin” contest with Lodge Kohler, photo booth, inflatable bungee jumping, face painting, Imagination Station, lawn games and trivia
- Crafts for all ages, including succulent crafts, screen printing and Art Cart projects
- Mini Titletown Market showcase to preview summer evening markets
- Performances from children’s musician Randy Peterson and Aerial Dance
Attendees can also enjoy live music throughout the afternoon and evening, with a large stage on the east side of the plaza near Ridge Road. DJ + Drums will perform from 3 to 6 p.m., singer-songwriter Trapper Schoepp will perform at 6 p.m., and BoDeans will perform at 7:30 p.m.
The full schedule of activities for the Summer Fun Days Showcase is available at titletown.com/events/calendar/summer-fun-days-showcase.
Food and beverages will be available for purchase at the event, including patio service from Lodge Kohler, a special barbecue concession stand on the plaza and 46 Below serving up its fresh summer menu. Guests can also enjoy “drinks with a view” on top of Ariens Hill, and a brand new beer garden on the plaza will offer a variety of beverages, including non-alcoholic drinks. Carry-ins, such as outside food and beverages, are not permitted at the event.
Attendees can park for free at Titletown’s lot along Lombardi Avenue and in Lots 5 and 6 at Lambeau Field.
Community members and visitors to Titletown can look forward to a variety of free, fun summer activities at Titletown, including weekly night markets, movies in the park, fitness activities, art programs, live music and more. Programs and events are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted. The full slate of daily programs continues to be updated regularly and is listed on Titletown’s calendar at titletown.com/events/calendar.
More information about all of the upcoming activities and events will be available in the next several weeks at titletown.com.